Thursday, 19 September 2013

tarik mulut

Assalamualaikum,.

Children Are Quick and Always Speak Their Minds

_________________________________ 
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America . 

MARIA: Here it is. 

TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? 

CLASS: Maria. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

____________________________________
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? 

JOHN: You told me to do it without using the tables.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' 

GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' 

TEACHER: No, that's wrong 

GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? 

DONALD: H I J K L M N O. 

TEACHER: What are you talking about? 

DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years 
ago. 

WINNIE: Me! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? 

GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. ' 

MILLIE: I is... 

TEACHER: No, Millie...... always say, 'I am.' 

MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also 

admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? 

LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand...... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________
TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? 

SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did

 you copy his? 

CLYDE : No sir, It's the same dog. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


____________________________
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no 

longer interested? 

HAROLD: A teacher 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------




mat kilau nihh


i love see them :)


BIGG LESSON.!





i'm sure that paktam want this..^^








sepupu sepupu sepupu sepupu sepupu aku.. -.-



yup,their my soul..









Wasalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment